Wednesday, September 9, 2015

What Have You Learned From Your Children?

Elizabeth is both my first and my second. She is my first daughter, but my second child. She is also a child who has shown me that:

* Sleep is not nice, but not essential. Hey, I’m still here aren’t I?
* A mother’s heart only feels like it will burst with joy at the sound of your child’s tiny voice singing about Jesus at the top of her lungs.
* You can never have too much of your favorite color—in her case it was purple.
* There is no limit to the number of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a child should be allowed to eat.
* Tiny little girls can dream big dreams AND make them come true.
* What you say and how you say it are equally important.
* The t-shirt that says, “I’m a nurse…what’s your superpower?” was made with her in mind.

And finally, she, along with her sisters has shown me that raising your daughters to be Godly women, wives, and moms is the best kind of mother/daughter relationship there is.

The question to you, now, is this: what lessons are you learning from your children?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIZABETH!

Love,

Momma D

                            Copyright 2015 Darla Noble. No part of this can be used or copied without permission from the author. 

                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment